Sunday, November 14, 2010

Team Ra-Ras Kicks Breast Cancer

I received this as an email from my friend Joan who happens to a breast cancer survivor....
(I keep forgetting to add with these videos, to hear the music, click "pause" on my playlist)

A few weeks ago, 135 Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders representing five decades got together for a weekend to do a dance routine to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure. We practiced for a month to do this and the video is finally ready. We had such a wonderful time getting together and working at this. I haven't seen some of these women in 26 years! A few women from my squad and our choreographer all are breast cancer survivors.

We need to reach a goal of 1 million views of this video and United Healthcare will donate $100,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, so please click often and spread the link.

No comments: