Monday, November 15, 2010

Daybook

For today...Monday, November 15, 2010

On My Mind...I am so tired...maybe if I actually went to bed instead of playing on Facebook...lol

Outside my Window
...it's typical fall temps and we're expecting a lot of rain over the next few days.

What We're Reading...I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and ended up enjoying it a lot. I do plan on reading the second one but it's not something I feel I need to do right away. I'm reading Wuthering Heights now; it's my last book for the Take Another Chance Challenge. Tucker has been reading Superfudge by Judy Blume and we read Tsunamis and Other National Disasters (A Magic Treehouse Research guide) together. Tonight we started Ancient Greece and the Olympics, another Research guide.

What We're Listening to
...I finished Water for Elephants and if you haven't read this book, you need to. I'm now listening to The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender.

What We're Watching...very much involved with DWTS and cannot believe Bristol made it to the semifinals!!! Loving Jennifer Grey still and would be happy if she or Brandy won...Tucker is extremely addicted to Cake Boss and wants to know why it isn't on all the time.

I am Hoping...to get to bed and sleep tonight.

In the kitchen...pork chops, chicken, chicken brushetta, pizza.

Around the house...cleaned up a lot because Andrew came over...laundry waiting to be folded (even after folding three loads yesterday!!)

Coming Up This Week...not too busy...soccer game Fri night and I think that might be it...can't think if anything's happening this weekend or not.

A Picture Thought...I took this last week and still love it!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's a beautiful picture, love it!
Tell me about chicken bruschetta...

Julie said...

Love that picture!!