Saturday, November 27, 2010

Celebrating Thanksgiving





We celebrated Thanksgiving at my mom's this year! My Uncle John joined us for the festivities and my mom put him right to work with the turkey!

Here he helps take the turkey out of the pan...

It was decided that my uncle and Michael would be in charge of carving the turkey (with my mother supervising", of course!)





Quite the spread of food!
Filling up our plates
Sitting down to the great food!
Sharing their usual holiday bottle of wine...
We played Uno after dinner and before dessert...always fun!

My uncle didn't play but that doesn't mean he gets left out of the pictures!
Eileen slices up her yummy homemade apple and pumpkin pies!
It was a great day overall and it was good to spend time with family, reflecting on how blessed we all are.

No comments: