Sunday, December 7, 2008

First snow, decorating the tree, and a sled ride



This is what we woke up to this morning! It was supposed to only be a dusting to 2 inches, but we got more like 2 1/2-3 inches, I think! Of course, Tucker wanted to go out right away! He was very busy, too; throwing snow at me (which is always fun!) and attempting to build snowman (which didn't go so well)!



We then came in and had some hot chocolate. We got the tree in the house and did some decorating. For some reason, I didn't take a lot of pictures. A picture of Tucker putting the star on (with Michael's help-I'm not sure why but we put the star on after the lights instead of after the tree is done which is what we did when I was growing up!)

Here is a picture of Tucker decorating the tree


The finished product (it looks better if you can see the lights blinking!)


We did also take some time to go sledding (yes, I said we. I even went down the hill, screaming the whole way! I can't even tell you the last time I was on a sled. Here are some pictures of Tucker enjoying himself

No comments: