Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Change to My Music

I watched the Grand Ol' Opry last night and they had Julianne Hough, Carrie Underwood, and Martina McBride! They each sang one of their songs and a Christmas song. Then they joined together at the end to sing "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" which has always been one of my favorites. Martina sang "o Holy Night" a Capella and it was AMAZING! I would so have loved to hear her sing it in person. So anyway, that is why I changed the order of the songs again. It seems like I keep adding more Christmas songs everyday!
Here's the video of Martina, Carrie, and Julianne

3 comments:

Julie said...

Jonathan got Madi the Julianne Hough Christmas CD. As I'm typing this I'm hoping she doesn't read your blog and see this...you never know with these kids!

Cindy said...

I really like her and it's hard to beleive she's half our age and on her second career! And she's really good!

Julie said...

I love Julianne! I just listened/watched now because before when I saw this the volume was down on the computer because the kids had a game on there.

I was thinking about your comment and thought how can she be half our age, she's not 14...then I realized half of 38 (almost 39) is not 14!! AAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Interestingly enough my varification word is "milizife"--kind of like a mid life crisis.

And by the way your package arrived last week, the kids opened their presents on Sunday night and loved them! (we didn't open the rest yet) Happy 23rd, Merry Christmas Eve Eve!