It's hard to believe it's been 100 posts already. Here we go...
1. I am an only child.
2. I grew up in a small town that only has 1 stoplight (my mom still lives there)
3. I went to an elementary school that was K-8.
4. I have brown eyes and brown hair
5. I have worn glasses since I was in 4th grade.
6. I have had bifocals since I was in 6th grade.
7. My first car was a 1978 light blue AMC concord Pacer.
8. My second car was a 1983 brown AMC eagle (actually copper-colored, which is why I called her Penny)
9. I got a flat tire within 2 hours of getting my driver's license.
10. I totalled my mother's car when I was 17.
11. I have totalled 3 cars all together.
12. Only one was not my fault.
13. I'm not especially proud of this.
14. Fortunately, I was never seriously hurt.
15. I started dancing when I was 5 years old.
16. I stopped dancing when I was 35 years old.
17. I never liked ballet.
18. I was in the dance company in college.
19. I played the flute from 4th grade to 12th grade.
20. I played the viola in 9th and 10th grades.
21. I was a Cadette in girl scouts.
22. I was in the drama club in high school.
23. I was in "Guys and Dolls" and "Working".
24. I was known as a music department geek in high school.
25. I was in band, orchestra, and chorus.
26. When I was 9 months old, I had pneumonia and had a trach.
27. Around the same time, I had an ear infection that resulted in my eardrum rupturing.
28. I have slightly less hearing in my right ear.
29. I have difficulty hearing higher pitches with my right ear.
30. I always put the phone on my left ear.
31. When I am in bed at night, if I lay on my left side (with my right ear up), I do not hear anything.
32. My favorite color is red.
33. I have never gotten drunk.
34. Half of a wine cooler gets me buzzed pretty good.
25. I don't like beer or wine.
26. I have never smoked.
27. I am right handed.
28. I wear my watch on my right hand.
29. I've been told this is unusual for a right handed person to do.
30. I met my husband 19 years ago while working at A&P.
31. We started dating two summers later.
32. We dated for 5 years before he proposed.
33. We got married 2 1/2 years later.
34. We bought our house a year and half later.
35. We had our son a year and a half after that.
36. My son's name is my maiden name.
37. We have been married for 10 years.
38. When I grew up, we always had an average of 20 cats.
39. We also had ducks, chickens, and rabbits.
40. I had a cat named Roscoe for 8 years.
41. He went into congestive heart failure the day I went into labor with Tucker.
42. I had him "put down" 3 weeks later.
43. It was one of the hardest things I ever did.
44. I know I did the right thing.
45. I didn't know either of my grandfathers.
46. I spent every Saturday night until I was almost 12 at one of my grandmothers.
47. We went to dinner every Sunday at the other grandmothers.
48. I have one cousin on my mother's side.
49. I have 11 cousins on my father's side.
50. My favorite cookie is Girl Scouts Tagalongs.
51. The only vegetables I don't like are onions, mushrooms, and eggplant.
52. Yes, I even like brussel sprouts and lima beans.
53. The only way my mother could get me to eat meat was to put ketchup on it.
54. I still eat ketchup on turkey sandwiches.
55. I only use mustard on bologna.
56. I don't eat shrimp, lobster, etc.
57. I do like fish.
58. I used to watch "Guiding Light".
59. My favorite soda is Coke.
60. I was 10 when I got my ears pierced.
61. I was 18 when I got the second holes.
62. My mother wouldn't let me until I turned 18.
63. I got a third hole in my left ear when I was a freshman in college.
64. I got the fourth and fifth holes in my left year when I was a junior in college.
65. I let the fifth one close after tow months because it was constantly infected.
66. I only use the first holes now.
67. I used to collect cows.
68. My favorite show right now is "Jon and Kate plus Eight"
69. My favorite reality show is "Amazing Race".
70. I have never colored my hair.
71. I started doing counted cross-stitch when I was 10.
72. I still like to cross-stitch.
73. I cannot sew a hem or a button.
74. I like to read.
75. My all-time favorite TV shows are "Wonder Years" and "Mad about You".
76. When I was a senior in high school, I dated a freshman.
77. He broke up me the weekend before finals my freshman year of college.
78. I have known my two best friends since I was in elementary school.
79. I only put salt on cucumbers and steak.
80. I don't use pepper at all.
81. My favorite type of lettuce is iceberg.
82. I like to eat the crunchy inner part with mayonnaise.
83. I was 27 when I went to Disney World for the first time.
84. We went to Disney World for our honeymoon.
85. We hope to take Tucker to Disney World next summer, if I get a job.
86. I have a bachelor's degree in sociology.
87. I have a master's degree in social work.
88. I have always worked in health care.
89. My first "real" job out of college was in a nursing home.
90. I worked at an AIDS facility for 3 years.
91. It was one of the most rewarding jobs I ever had.
92. This is harder than I thought it would be.
93. But I'm almost there...let's see, what else?
94. I have never broken a bone.
95. I have had stitches once.
96. Both pretty remarkable if you know me.
97. I have had my adenoids out twice, at 9 months old and 9 years old.
98. I didn't learn to swim until I was 11 because I always had ear tubes in.
99. I had my tonsils out when I was 21.
100. My first job in high school was at a Caldor.
Whew! I made it!