Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favorite New Year's Eve Movie Moment

Without a doubt, besides being one of my all-time favorite movies, mine is the final scene of When Harry Met Sally at the New Year's Eve party when Harry realizes that he wants to spend the rest of his life with Sally and arrives at the party as she's leaving (whew-good thing they didn't miss each other, huh?! LOL) Anyway-here it is for you to refresh your memory

My all-time favorite line(s) about the song Auld Lang Syne? Okay, the only line I know:

Harry: what does this song mean? My whole life, I don't know what this song means. I mean 'should old acquaintance be forgot'-does that mean that we should forget old acquaintances or does it mean if we happen to forget them we should remember them which is not possible because we already forgot them.
Sally: Well, maybe it just means that we should remember we forgot them or something. Anyway, it's about old friends.

And to scare you even more, yes, I do have that memorized. Let's be honest, I have the whole movie memorized!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Soo funny because I was just considering putting that song on my blog!!

The varification word is "woomen"--like you have to be a "woomen" to really like that movie (which is not tur because Mike likes it to!)