Monday, March 16, 2009

St Patrick's Day Crafts

Tucker and I made two St Patrick's Day crafts: a jaunty little hat (from Jenn) and a rainbow craft (from Sandy).

Here he paints the hat


He added glitter to the shamrock


Now some glitter to the top of the hat (Did I ever mention Tucker loves glitter?!?)


The finished product--not sure what's up with the face or hands!


Here he paints the pot for the gold



Now coloring the rainbow



He glued the rainbow together so fast I didn't take a picture; this is the finished product-sorry about the glare!



(In case you're wondering, we did the painting and rainbow part yesterday and the rest today. That's why he has two different outfits on!)

2 comments:

jennwa said...

Great projects, both turned out great. I love the face he made with the hat. Very cute.

Thanks for linnking and have a great weekend.

Amberella said...

Found you via The Saturday Showcase. Cute projects! I will be checking out the rest of your blog too. :)