Thursday, January 29, 2009
When Life Gives You Lemons...
I have been awarded this cute Lemonade stand by Ally Jo.
The rules for bestowing this on others are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I am nominating the following blogs:
1. Julie is one of my oldest and dearest friends and is the reason I began blogging in the first place. She's a great person and can pack more fun and learning into one day than anyone I know!
2. Sandra's blog is one I always look forward to reading. She's a military wife to two kids and I am always so inspired by everything she does! She also has a great sense of humor and I can always count on laughing out loud most days I read her posts!
3. Dana can be counted on to have great quilts to show us all and she's just a great lady!
4. Prudy has lots of yummy-looking recipes and though I'm not that great of a cook, I do love to dream! (She also has great music!)
5. Tiffany is a friend of Julie's who I have "met" through blogging and I always look forward to reading her blog.
6. Cris is another friend of Julie's that I have gotten to know through blogworld. I love her honest, simple way of living and I am thrilled that she shares her life with all of us!
7. Ann Marie is yet another friend of Julie's. She makes me laugh out loud at her honest way of looking at the world!
8. Jennwa's blog is full of great crafty ideas and resources. Tucker and I used to do a lot of crafting and I'm hoping to start again so I look to Jennwa for inspiration!
9. Dana can always be counted on to tell-it-like-it-is! If any one deserves an award for showing attitude, it's her!
10. Jennifer shares the fun that raising a family entails!