Thursday, January 29, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons...


I have been awarded this cute Lemonade stand by Ally Jo.

The rules for bestowing this on others are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I am nominating the following blogs:

1. Julie is one of my oldest and dearest friends and is the reason I began blogging in the first place. She's a great person and can pack more fun and learning into one day than anyone I know!
2. Sandra's blog is one I always look forward to reading. She's a military wife to two kids and I am always so inspired by everything she does! She also has a great sense of humor and I can always count on laughing out loud most days I read her posts!
3. Dana can be counted on to have great quilts to show us all and she's just a great lady!
4. Prudy has lots of yummy-looking recipes and though I'm not that great of a cook, I do love to dream! (She also has great music!)
5. Tiffany is a friend of Julie's who I have "met" through blogging and I always look forward to reading her blog.
6. Cris is another friend of Julie's that I have gotten to know through blogworld. I love her honest, simple way of living and I am thrilled that she shares her life with all of us!
7. Ann Marie is yet another friend of Julie's. She makes me laugh out loud at her honest way of looking at the world!
8. Jennwa's blog is full of great crafty ideas and resources. Tucker and I used to do a lot of crafting and I'm hoping to start again so I look to Jennwa for inspiration!
9. Dana can always be counted on to tell-it-like-it-is! If any one deserves an award for showing attitude, it's her!
10. Jennifer shares the fun that raising a family entails!

11 comments:

Julie said...

Neat, I'm reading and commenting from NC on Mike's blackberry, so I probably won't be able to "accept the award" for a few days, but I'm honored, Thanks!

Prudy said...

Congrats on such a darling award and thanks a million for thinking of me! Your blog is adorable!

Dana said...

How cool are you? You just made my day. Thanks for that!

Unknown said...

Thanks a LOT!

I read a few posts down as well -- good to see the review for Hotel for Dogs. That's on our list, and I see you figured out how to make links!

Believe me after a few more months blogging you'll now a LOT about coding.

Cindy said...

Yes I finally figured out the "link"thing. As usual, I was overthinking it-once I got the hang of it, it's pretty easy!

Mari said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it!

crispy said...

Me???? I won!!! Why thank you.

Looking forward to passing on the fun. Thanks. And I am glad that we have met via Julie. =)

jennwa said...

Thanks you so much for the award. You are so kind.

Robin in New Jersey said...

When you click on the name "Prudy", it says no blog can be found. That's my mom's name and not a very common name, so I thought I'd check it out.

Cindy said...

My next post explains why...

Tiffany said...

Thank you!!!! I love getting awards. Like Julie it will probably be another week before I can "accept" my award and give out my own awards. I should be home by mid to late next week.
I really enjoy your blog too!