Monday, January 5, 2009

Bowling

Yesterday we went bowling, something we've been wanting to do for awhile. We went to a different place than we normally do and really liked it, it was really bright, clean, and had great music (I've added some to the playlist!)

Tucker and Michael talk over the basics of bowling

Tucker's patented between-the-legs throw

Michael shows off his moves

By the end of the hour, tucker was still throwing two-handed but no longer between the legs!

More fancy moves by Michael

6 comments:

Mari said...

I like Tucker's moves - aren't you glad you got that shot?

Julie said...

It would be fun to bowl together, not just on the same weekend 1200 miles away!

Cindy said...

This would definitely be a fun place to go when you guys come up. I was also thinking a hiking trail, too! Someday...

Mary Ann said...

Okay Cindy- I am glad you are in on the letter tag. Your letter is H! Can't wait to see what you come up with

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love bowling and haven't been in such a long time. I like the name of your blog. I've always called my son Monkey Boy, among other many terms of endearment. He especially hates "little man". I guess he's getting too old be called that by his mama.

crispy said...

My kids LOVE bowling. A great family activity.