Thursday, January 8, 2009

Letter Tag



All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
Mary Ann from Making the Most of Life's Moments assigned me the letter "H". (Sorry-I still haven't figured out how to insert links!)

1. Huskies (as in UConn Huskies)
2. Hopscotch
3. Harry Potter
4. Hair(The movie but especially the soundtrack)
5. Hooters (the band not the restaurant)
6. Hot Dogs
7. Hamburgers
8. Holidays
9. Ham
10. Hot chocolate

If you'd like to play, leave me a comment and I'll send you a letter!

3 comments:

Julie said...

OK, I'll try it.

I love the part about the band, not the restaurant!!

Cindy said...

I'll give you the letter "L"-have fun!

I just wanted to make sure I was clear about that-although I've never actually been to a Hooters; maybe their food isgood! LOL

Julie said...

I just remembered about this today (Sun the 18th)...I'll do it in the morning...it's bedtime now.