Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Love Your Blog Awards




Julie (of winchester academy bestowed upon me the cute little "I Love Your Blog" award. Thank you!

Now I have to choose three other bloggers to bestow this esteemed award to....very difficult to do but I'm going with:

Tia at clever girl goes blog. I found her through Blogs of Note and look forward to her witty, honest and thought-provoking commentary on every subject you can imagine!

Mari at My Little Corner of The World. She just seems like such a nice lady, I look forward to reading her blog!

Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mother. She is everything I aspire to be when I grow up.

If you aren't familiar with these ladies, please visit their blogs; you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Mari said...

You are so sweet. Thanks for the great award!

Tia said...

thank you!