Now that I know everyone received their Valentines that Tucker made, I can post what we did. I found this at Art Projects for Kids.
You start with hearts on a piece of paper and color them in
Then you add some watercolor paint
Next some rubber cement (which Tucker thought was really cool) The idea is that it is supposed to make the colors stand out
Then another layer of watercolor paint (Michael did this step with him while I was at the PTO meeting so there isn't a picture)
Then outline the hearts with oil pastels (For some reason there are two picutres of this step; I liked both pictures)
The finished project!