Sunday, February 8, 2009

Click-A-Day Challenge

You may have noticed I added a new button on my sidebar...MommyWizdom is sponsoring a challenge. Read on for further info...(i copied and pasted from her blog)

To accept the Click A Day Challenge, here's what you'll need to do.

1. Commit to clicking some or all of those buttons for fourteen days in the month of February. Choose the ones that are important to you or choose different ones each day. I have no way of tracking you, so it's on your honor. Do as many as you can! Some of them are also fun and instructive! Linking them to your page directly is okay too. As long as you're clicking them daily for at least 14 days.

2. Then, at the end of the month, if you've completed your commitment, let me know and you'll be entered into a drawing for prizes.

3. You can show your commitment by blogging about the challenge and by sending me your link to stanle17y {at} gmail {dwot} com (or click E-mail Me on my sidebar). If you don't have a blog, just send me your name, a valid e-mail address, and your commitment. I will add you to the list. That's the beauty about this challenge. You don't need an online presence. All you need is internet service and a mouse.

Get others to join in too. The more the lovelier. Just for committing to do this, I will enter you into a separate drawing to win a $10 GC to Target.

That's right! There are two drawings; one for your initial commitment (which will be drawn in the middle of the month) and one for actually meeting the 14 day goal of one click a day (to be drawn at the end of the month)!

Since I just thought this up, I am still working on sponsors for the prizes.
(Please e-mail me if you'd like to donate some prizes!)


Here's a list of some awesome prizes:

* A 100% organic cotton Obama T-shirt (L) donated by MommyWizdom

* A set of 12 photograph cards donated by Heather at Sentimental Journey - Etsy Store
Photograph cards are my favorite because they are not gender specific; they are great pick-me-ups for both the men and women in your life.
Please check out her Etsy store, she's a truly talented mommy. Also, check out her blog.

* $50 gift certificate to CreatedByMom.com donated by the owner, Quinn Curtis
CreatedbyMom is an amazing concept. It's a store with products strictly made by moms! There are gifts here for everyone. Please check out the behind the scenes CreatedbyMom blog for more information about this wonderful chic boutique!

* [Your donation and name here]

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Good luck with the challenge from a fellow participant!