Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where Were You?

I just found this on Julie's blog, and like her. I had to stop everything that I was doing to play along (I love this kind of stuff!)...I hope you will play too!


.…when 911 happened? pregnant with Tucker, working in a nursing home, watching it on a resident's TV

….when Kennedy was shot? Not born yet.

….when Elvis died? don't remember (yes believe it or not, there is something I don't remember!!)

….when Princess Diana died? I had slept over my mom's and woke up on sunday morning to the news that she had died

….when OJ Simpson verdict came down? working at the AIDS facility

….when Michael Jackson died? I was actually out to dinner with Dawn and Maria and didn't hear about it until I got home at 9 pm

….when John Lennon died? not really sure

….when Waco Branch Davidian cult complex burned down? again not sure

….when Challenger space shuttle blew up? In Spanish Class sophomore year in high school...Julie was there too!

….when JFK Jr.s plane went down? oh boy this is bad, not sure either!

But I will add one I do remember:

...when John Hinckley shot President Reagan...came home from shcool, my dad was painting the ceiling in the livingroom and all the furniture was in the middle of the room

No comments: