Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For today, Monday, June 8th

Outside my window...it is just starting to get dark

I am thinking...I need to go to bed!

I am thankful...for friends and family

From the kitchen...we had spaghetti and meatballs tonight. Chicken in the crock pot, risotto and peas tomorrow night; for the rest of the week, tacos, pork chops, and pizza on Friday (never got around to the pork chops last week)

I am creating...baby gifts for the babies due in August.

I am wearing...jean capris and an American Heart Association shirt

I'm reading...still reading Amelia Earhart's biography. I also read Above the Thunder by Renee Manfreid for the Take A Chance Challenge. I am still listening to Peony In Love on CD. With Tucker we are finished Sunset on the Sabertooth again. We also read How Much, How Many, How Far, How Heavy, How Long, How Tall is 1000? by Helen Nolan, and Construction Zone by Cheryl Willis Hudson, both of which Tucker really enjoyed. We're going to start Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tomorrow night!

I am hoping...that it doesn't rain Wed. Tucker's field day was originally scheduled for tomorrow but they postponed it to Wed due to the expected rain. so now I will be off on Wed instead!

I am hearing...House on TV, the washer and dryer.

Around the house...down here isn't so bad but upstairs could use some attention...laundry in both the washer and dryer...dishes need to go in the dishwasher.

One of my favorite things...Tucker's laugh

A few plans for the rest of the week...Field Day Wed at Tucker's school...tball practice Thurs...game Sat...Cub Scout picnic Sat afternoon.

A picture thought...

A customer of Michael's couldn't use his tickets to yesterday's Yankees game so Michael took Tucker, his friend William, and our niece Cassandra to the game! Tucker was beyond thrilled! Here he is contemplating the game! I have a bunch of pictures and will do a separate post about it!

No comments: