Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Oh my goodness! If you have not yet seen this movie with Meryl Streep, etc, YOU NEED TO! My mom and I had a night out together, going for grinders and to the movies. We had an absolute BLAST! The movie was great, the dance numbers were amazing, the scenery was BREATHTAKING! (It takes place on an island off the coast of Greece, I don't know if that's where they actually shot it but where ever they were, it was BEAUTIFUL!) And yes, I did listen to my ABBA CD on the way home!!! (I added some of my favorites to the playlist).

In other "news", we did get Michael's new truck today and Tucker finished summer school. Both of which I plan to blog about but I want to get some pictures of the new truck to post. Also I am just plain exhausted and need to go to bed...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the music, can't wait to see the movie!