Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen-Guiding Light


I have to admit I was never a General Hospital fan; I was very much a Guiding Light fan and watched every day after school in high school and even now, years later, I can still turn it on and follow it! In honor of my favorite soap opera going off the air tomorrow, I have compiled thirteen of my favorite characters and/or story lines.

1. The Philip/Beth/Rick/Mindy storyline culminated by their trip to New York City
2. Beth and Lujack
3. Nola and Quint
4. Rick and Roxie
5. Vanessa and Billy
6. The mysterious girl in the picture (who turned out to be Annabelle's mother)
7. Harley and Mallet
8. Buzz and Nadine
9. The annual Bauer Barbecue
10. Frank and Eleni
11. Blake and Ross
12. Annie Dutton
and of course,
13. Reva and Josh

To participate, click here.

3 comments:

Calico Crazy said...

I was a General Hospital fan for the first couple of years of high school and then gave up soaps all together.

Calico Contemplations

Americanising Desi said...

unique!

13 signs he's not into you

Julie said...

This is what I love about you!!!!