Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life in Review through Books

Among the many blogs I saw this on, one place was Becky's Book Review

Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!

Describe Yourself: The Constant Princess (Philippa Gregory)

How do you feel: Lucky (Alice Sebold)

Describe where you currently live: Rainbow Valley (L.M. Montgomery)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Beach House (Jane Green)

Your favorite form of transportation: Bridge to Terabithia (Katherine Paterson)

Your best friend is: The Other Queen (Philippa Gregory)

You and your friends are
: The Wives of Henry VIII (LOL- Antonia Fraser)

What’s the weather like: Magic Hour (Kristin Hannah)

Favorite time of day: The Almost Moon (Alice Sebold)

What is life to you: Multiple Blessings (Kate and Jon Gosselin)

Your fear: The Little Giant of Aberdeen County (Tiffany Baker)

What is the best advice you have to give: Love is Eternal (Irving Stone)

Thought for the Day: Always Looking Up (Michael J. Fox)

How I would like to die: Above the Thunder (Renee Manfredi)

My soul’s present condition: Home Safe (Elizabeth Berg)

2 comments:

Mari said...

I am so impressed! I wouldn't be able to remember bopoks to put with these questions. Nice job!

Cindy said...

Okay, I confess-I'm a little OCD about some things...I keep a list of the books I've read.