Saturday, September 12, 2009

I've been awarded!



Thank you to Tiffany from Hillside Hollow for bestowing this kind award on me!

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

I'm not sure how interesting these will be but here are 7 things about me:
1. I started dancing when I was 5 and quit when I was 35. I did tap all those years but have also done jazz, ballet, and modern.
2. The first concert I ever went to was Conway Twitty when I was 9.
3. The first concert I went to in high school was The Beach Boys.
4. I choked on a candy when I was 4 and my babysitter reached in my throat and took it out.
5. I have never broken a bone.
6. I got glasses when I was 10 and bifocals when I was 12.
7. I was 27 when I went to Walt Disney World for the first time.

Amongst the many great blogs to choose from, I am passing this reward on to the following:

1. Jennifer at Snapshot, a fellow CT mom who is one of the moms who runs 5 Minutes for Books. I love her stories and honesty regarding her kids, and life in general and enjoy reading her book reviews, too!

2. Heather at Cool Zebras. the mom of 3 busy kids, she always has funny stories to share.

3. Rachael at Always Wanted Four. A mom of 4 kids (one of whom is adopted from Russia). I love how they've integrated the Russian culture into their family.

4. Ann Marie at Capicola. A friend of my friend Julie, Ann Marie is an incredible writer; I am so glad she's come back to blogging!

5. Deb at Mom of 3 Girls. Because I have a boy, I sometimes feel like I'm missing out on girly-stuff and then I read her stories and breathe a sigh of relief! (just kidding). Her girls are adorable and I love her honesty!

6. Mari at My Little Corner of the World. Mari is a wonderful lady who I have come to know through blogging. Someday if I ever make it to Michigan, I would love to meet her!

7. AllyJo at AllyJo's Erudition. Though she doesn't blog as often as she used to, I love to read her blog for her refreshing outlook on life!

Whew! That was harder than I thought it would be!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Thanks for thinking of me Cindy! I really enjoy your blog and would love to meet you too.