Monday, September 21, 2009

My Daybook


For today...Monday, September 21, 2009

On My Mind
...how really tired I am. Going to bed after Dancing with the Stars

Outside My Window
...it is dark. It was a perfect Fall day today.

What We're Reading...I finished Lucky One by Nicholas sparks and really liked it! Now I'm reading Confessions of An Ugly Stepsister by Gregory McGuire (the author of Wicked). I've decide not to list the books Tucker is reading because I have it in my sidebar. I will say that he enjoyed the Teachers from the Black Lagoon books this week.

What We're Listening to
...I finished The Lady Elizabeth (and need to finish writing the poem!) I'm now listening to True Colors by Kristen Hannah.

What We're Watching
...Forgot that Dancing With The Stars started tonight and am watching it right now! Loved Survivor last week-that Russell is my least favorite; I did manage to miss the end so I'm not sure who was voted off! Also liking Glee, and looking forward to Extreme Makeover: Home Edition starting this Sunday not last Sunday. Tucker's been into iCarly lately (me, too!LOL) and of course, the usual Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs!

I am hoping...there really is a Santa Claus! Seriously I have not bought any gifts at all and I'm usually done by this time of the year!

Quotable Quote...Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower-Albert Camus

A Funny Thing...whenever we go shopping on Sunday and we get to the beer section (which can't be sold in CT), Tucker says "no beer for Daddy this week" really loudly! (you also have to know it's because Michael is a manager at a liquor store and Tucker has made this association!)

In The Kitchen...hamsteaks, tacos, BLTs (didn't get around to either last week), pizza on Friday.

Around the House...could use some attention...laundry waiting to be folded.

Coming Up this Week...soccer practice Tues and Thurs nights...a home visit...soccer game Sat...corn maze on sun (we didn't make it yesterday)

Some Picture Thoughts

1 comment:

Americanising Desi said...

this seems like a tag i would wanna do :)