Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand?


It amazes me that it's already time for this again! Where is the time going?!

This month, on my nightstand, you will find:

- Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. I was reading this for Banned Books Week and got as far as Chapter 8 when I reached
the max on renewing it. I was able to find it at a used book store though and hope to get back to it.
- Nora Jane by Ellen Gilchrist
- History Lesson for Girls by Aurelie Sheehan
- Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir

To check out others' nightstands, click here.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That's not very much light reading for you this month! I tried reading Grapes of Wrath once and just couldn't get it going for me. However, I should probably give it another try.

Thanks for linking up!

Joy Wizziwa said...

Happy T13!!! Great List...I have to say...for #5...they are one of my favorites. In fact, I usually only eat them around Halloween. ;)