Monday, September 10, 2012

Daybook

For today...Monday, September 10, 2012

On My Mind....haven't been sleeping well at night lately and need to catch up on some much needed sleep!...hoping to get the Christmas presents actually done in time for Christmas!...proud of Tucker for doing so well on the CMTs (our state's standardized tests); he got "advanced" in Math (actually 6 wrong out of 110) and scored high in reading and writing (not quite "advanced", but close); we are very proud of him!!!
 
Outside My window...weird that it's dark outside and it's not even 8 pm !  Definitely cooling down at night, have to shut the windows tonight, or at least some of them anyway!

What We're Reading...Still reading Gone with the Wind...  Tucker's still working his way through the The Hardy Boys books.

What I'm Listening to...since I can't listen to audio books I'll have to go with what I am actually listening to....Tucker and Michael playing video games...the dryer running.
 
What We're Watching...  So You Think You Can Dance, looking forward to the finale tomorrow night...looking forward to Survivor, Amazing Race, and DWTS, even if we have to watch Bristol Palin clunk around the stage again... re-runs of Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men, lately anything on HGTV

I am Hoping...that I get some good sleep tonight.

Around the House...dishes waiting to go in the dishwasher... laundry waiting to be folded...the house itself is actually pretty neat.

Coming Up This Week...open house at Tucker's school tomorrow night...soccer practice Thursday night...
soccer pictures Fri night...I'm sleeping over my mom's Thurs and Fri night because she's having her 2nd and final surgery on her foot on Fri...soccer game on Sun.

No Picture thought this week (I really need to get back into taking more pictures!!!)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good update! I hope you sleep well!