Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Daybook

For Today...Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On My Mind...hoping my camera gets here soon! If you don't read my other blog, I fell up the stairs on Saturday and landed with the camera face-down so the focus thingee got pushed in! It was actually cheaper to order it online and it wasn't a really expensive camera anyway! I just wanted to get the same one because it's nice and simple and I'm used to it!

Outside My Window...the sun has just set. It was a gorgeous day today and tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer!

What We're Reading...I haven't had much time to read lately but I am still reading The White Queen by Philippa Gregory. We finished Diary of a Wimpy Kid and got the other 3 books at the Book Fair today (for $4/each with the discount, I couldn't not get them!) We'll be starting the second Diary of A Wimpy Kid book this week and will also be reading about Davy Crockett and The Alamo.

What We're Listening To...I am on the last disc of Jane Eyre and have really enjoyed it!! Not sure what I'll listen to next. With Tucker, we listened to Ghost Town at Sundown (A Magic Treehouse book) Arthur and The Mystery Envelope in the car.

What We're Watching...of course, the UConn women! Tonight's the championship!!...Still need to watch Amazing Race from Sunday...Now that Boston Rob's gone, really not sure who to root for on Survivor...I'm not even going to brave a guess at who's leaving on DWTS tonight because I was so far off last week!

I am Hoping...that UConn wins tonight!

In the Kitchen...hamsteaks tonight, something quick tomorrow (not sure what yet!), chicken in the crockpot, beef stroganoff.

Around the House...I do have to say that it's pretty easy to clean up after Easter when you don't put the decorations out in the first place! LOL...the dishwasher's running...clothes need to be folded.

Coming Up This week...field trip with Tucker's class tomorrow to Denison Peqoutsepos Nature Center in Mystic...first baseball practice tomorrow night...soccer practice Thursday night...maybe Fort Trumbull Sat...scrapbooking at my mom's Sun...soccer game Sun.

No Picture Thoughts but I will be doing an Easter post.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I had to smile when I saw that you are reading books on the Alamo this week! You're just like a homeschooler that way:)!

Cindy said...

I'm all about themes! And I go by what Tucker's interested in that week. He had been asking what was in San Antonio beside the UConn game so I thought of the Alamo! I also realized I didn't know alot about it! I'm learning right along with him which I love!