Monday, March 1, 2010

My Daybook

For today, Monday, March 1, 2010

On My Mind...wondering where the time is going! How is it March already?!?

Outside My Window...the sun finally came out today! Now everything is all muddy as everything melts although I heard it may snow later in the week.


What We're Reading
...I finished both Eclipse and Breaking Dawn over the past two weeks and started Silver Bells by Luanne Rice today. With Tucker we'll finish Night of the New Magicians tonight. His favorites this week were George Did It! by Suzanne Tripp Jurmain (about George Washington) and Casey and Derek on the Ice by Marty Sederman.

What we're Listening to...Finished A Lion Among Men and The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey. Michael picked up Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister at the library for me today so I'll start that tomorrow.

What We're Watching...still enjoying Amazing Race (rooting for those cowboys!) and Survivor (still liking James). We did watch a lot of the Olympics and really enjoyed the skiing events! Also watched Undercover Boss for the first time.

I am hoping......spring is coming soon! I'm tired of the snow!


Quotable Quote
..."Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr. Seuss (in honor of his birthday tomorrow)

In the Kitchen...Beef stroganoff, spaghetti, ham steaks, tacos.

Around the House...dishes need to be done...laundry is all done and waiting to be folded...put out the St Patrick's Day flags.

Coming Up this week...another busy one!...cub Scout den meeting Wed night...soccer practice Thurs night...Cub Scout movie night Fri night...soccer game Sat afternoon...Cub Scout trip to pizza place.

No picture thoughts this week.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm looking forward to reading some more Gregory Maguire books. Did you like Lion Among Men?
Have a great week!