Monday, January 23, 2012

Daybook

For today...Monday, January 23, 2012

On My Mind...just starting to feel human again after a 24 hour stomach bug.

Outside My Window... We finally got our first real snow of the year-almost a foot of the fluffy white stuff! Tucker and Michael worked hard on a fort but with the rain we're expecting tonight and the 40 degrees for the rest of the week, I;m thinking it won't be there long!

What We're Reading...I'm about a third of the way through Breaking Dawn...reading Extra Credit by Andrew Clements with Tucker.

What We're Listening to...almost finished with Emma and then Beloved is next.

What We're Watching...love that American Idol is back...also watching Undercover Boss, Biggest Loser, re-runs of Two and a Half Men.

I am Hoping...to continue to feel better.

Around the House...laundry waiting to be folded...dishwasher running...actually pretty clean.

Coming Up This Week...sleeping over Eileen's tomorrow to bring Doreen in for lap band surgery Wed morning...lunch and the art museum at UCONN with my friend Joan on Sat.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope you continue to feel better!