Monday, January 2, 2012

Daybook

For today...Monday, January 2, 2011

On My Mind..Glad that I ad an "extra" day off because the holiday fell on Sunday but spent it being lazy and reading Twilight....really want to keep more up-to-date with my blogs but have already not taken pictures for the past two days!

Outside My Window... it is dark and colder than it's been so far.

What We're Reading...I just finished Twilight (started it on New Year's Eve) and just started New Moon after supper tonight...Tucker finished Return of the Home Run Kid and will be starting Diary of aWimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (he got it for Christmas)

What We're Listening to...I just finished The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman and started A Thousand Splendid Suns.

What We're Watching...We seem to be lost with reality shows!!! Although we continue to watch Storage Wars...I'm liking A Gifted Man and we continue to watch episodes of The Wonder Years and Malcolm in the Middle.

I am Hoping...to keep the blogs up-to-date as much as possible

In the Kitchen....we had chicken tonight, beef and macaroni tomorrow and chicken bruschetta Wed.

Around the House...laundry waiting to be folded...dishes in the dishwasher...everything's pretty neat upstairs though we need to find homes for the new toys.

Coming Up This Week...other than a soccer game Fri, it's a quiet week!

Picture Thought...Tucker and I had what he calls our "feast" on New Years' Eve.

No comments: