Sunday, September 18, 2011

Daybook




For today...Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On My Mind..I haven't done this in awhile so I thought it might be fun to do!

Outside My Window... it's that time of year when it's cold in the morning but warmer during the day so it's hard to know what to wear!...rain for the next couple of days.

What We're Reading...recently, I finished Boy: Tales of Childhood by Roald Dahl and have just started Roots by Alex Haley...Tucker and I are reading The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More Stories by Roald Dahl...he's reading The Dog Called Kitty (on his own) and Island of Blue Dolphins in school (with his class)

What We're Listening to...I'm almost done with The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and will be starting A Clockwork Orange next.

What We're Watching...so excited that all the new shows are on...watching Survivor (almost considered not watching this season due to Coach); DWTS (liked Chynna, JR, and Ricki; glad to see Derek back); taped The Sing-Off and watched Two and A Half Men (really didn't think it lived up to all the hype though)...will probably watch Glee and DWTS at the same time tonight...looking forward to The Big Bang Theory and Pan Am and The Amazing Race.

I am Hoping...to someday sleep beyond 4:30 am!

In the Kitchen....another busy week so nothing spectacular other than a roast in the crockpot...I did make a banana apple bread on Saturday.

Around the House...laundry needs to be folded and more to be done...dishes need to be done (keeping it real)...definitely needs some picking up!

Coming Up This Week...soccer practices tonight and Thurs...scrapbooking with my mom on Sunday.

Picture Thought...
This picture is from Tucker's open House at this school last week....I still can't believe I have a 4th grader!

No comments: