Monday, May 9, 2011

Yankee Stadium

I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures from the Yankees game on May 1st. We were given tickets from the Budweiser rep through Michael's job. We brought Tucker's friend Robbie who loves baseball almost as much as Tucker!

Here they are in the train station in New Haven-it was Robbie's first time on a train!

I tried to get some pictures of them on the train. Being the silly boys that they are, they kept goofing around but I did finally get a nice one!



Heading down to the Subway...and on the subway (also a first for Robbie!)


We made it to Yankee Stadium!!! This was Tucker's 3rd time in three years and I have never been (not even to the old stadium!) Michael posed with boys; I think he was more excited than they were! I bought them the Yankees fingers and they had a good time with them (they were light sabers, guitars, and machine guns!!!)


We got there before the gates opened (of course, we had to be first in line!) and watched batting practice!! Robbie even caught a flyball!!!! We had excellent seats-on the 3rd base line.


During the 3rd inning we went to the Yankees museum where there were great items such as Babe Ruth's uniform and balls signed by all the Yankee players (the "ball wall"), which was really cool to look at! Tucker and Robbie posed with this catcher statue.



We had excellent seats, as a I mentioned, and we were able to get some good shots of Derek Jeter (with a zoom, but good shots, nonetheless!!!) And lastly, Michael and Tucker pose together. (once again we forgot to take pictures of me! I was in the picture taken at the stadium which I still have to order.)



All in all, it was an amazing day and I'm so glad we were able to do it!

No comments: