Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Daybook




For today...Monday, May 9, 2011

On My Mind...With three posts done, I think I caught up on my blogging! Now I have to catch up on my book reviews for the challenges but that's for another night!!!

Outside My window..finally feels like Spring is here!

What We're Reading...Since I last did this 2 weeks ago, I have finished Little Women and The Hunger Games. I enjoyed Little Women but wasn't really happy with the end and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire...I'm now reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and really enjoying it...Tucker finished Free Baseball and we're now reading Heat by Mike Lupica.

What We're Listening to...I finished Every Last One by Anna Quindlen and am now almost done with Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian.

What We're Watching...DWTS: glad to see Kendra go but still would like to see Kirstie go...Amazing Race: was happy with the ending, I liked all of the last 3 teams so I would have been happy if any of them won!...Survivor: not really sure; didn't really like any other tribe that's left. Maybe Rob?....American Idol: it was time for Jacob to go, now maybe Haley is next. Still liking Scotty and James.

I am hoping...to catch up on my sleep sometime!

In the Kitchen...chicken in the crockpot tonight, homemade pizza, not sure what else-we'll be on the run. Maybe I'll make a ziti again.

Around the House...dishwasher is running...clothes waiting to be folded, another load to be washed...not too bad upstairs but could use some attention down here-probably because we spend most of our time down here!

Coming Up This Week...baseball games tomorrow night, Friday (make-up) and Saturday...baseball practice Thursday night...soccer travel team try-outs Sat morning...New Britain Rock Cats (double AA team for Minnesota Twin) game on Sunday (it was a fundraiser for Little League).

A Picture Thought
For some reason, it's not letting paste the picture I want to....so no picture thought this week!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have to admit, I couldn't get through reading this with the one letter on each line thing going on. I'd noticed a few times that it was like that on my ipod and thought the ipod might be the problem. Today on the real computer, it still just has one letter on each line.

word verification: outingru

as in: outing, are you?

otherwise known as: are you going out today?

Cindy said...

I'm not sure why it did that and can't figure out how it to make it normal!