Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating Mother's Day

I woke up yesterday morning to presents from my favorite guys!!
Tucker made a book that he illustrated. Michael gave me the new Betty White autobiography-love her!


We were then off to my mother-in-law's and despite the clouds, we were determined to have a cookout and be outside to enjoy it! Michael grilled the steaks for us (with some advice from Eric) and my mom and Eileen enjoyed pina coladas.


Eileen made corn on the cob and macaroni salad to make it a true cookout/picnic!


Opening our gifts! My mom gave me a picture collage my dad had made of me from when I was little. It's hung in her dining room for as long as I can remember.





Cassandra gave Eileen a rose bush and Tucker painted flower pots that we added flowers to and they were a big hit!


A nice picture of Cassandra and Eric, Tucker only seems to smile when he's with Eric, and a group shot!


Next it was time to celebrate Doreen's birthday (which was actually yesterday!)


No comments: