Sunday, July 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For today, Sunday July 19, 2009 (I know, I know...I skipped last week!)

I am thinking...I need to find the letterboxing stuff! I put it away for the winter and I did a very good job!

I am thankful...for old friends

From the kitchen...Michael made cheese omelettes for dinner tonight. For the rest of the week, probably spaghetti and meatballs, tacos, and I'm not sure what else.

I am creating...not too much this week. Hopefully get started on some Christmas presents and some summer crafts with Tucker.

I am wearing...jean capris, and a tee shirt with the American flag

I am reading...finished Love is Eternal and also Weaver's Daughter last week, both for the Take A Chance Challenge. I also finished listening to The Beach House. I'm now reading The Wednesday Sisters and listening to Rebecca for the Classics Book club on August 4th. (I will be in NYC but I will schedule it to post.) With Tucker we finished Stage Fright on a Starry Night and he is now reading Midnight on the Moon on his own, both Magic Tree House books. He also read The Flea's Sneeze by Karla Firehammer, Flip-Flops by Nancy Cote, Henry & Mudge: Annie's Good Move by Cynthia Rylant, Look Out Jack! The Giant's Back! by Tom Birdseye, Building Manhattan by Laura Vila.

I am hoping...to get it together and get back to my blogs; I took a little hiatus from both apparently!

I am hearing...the washer and dryer...Extreme Home Makeover...the fishtanks.

Around the house...dishes need to be put in the dishwasher...laundry to be folded and another load to be dried...definitely looking lived-in!

One of my favorite things...Michael's cheese and tomato omelettes-yum!

A Few Plans...two home visits...Tucker's going over his friend William's Tuesday...Michael will be taking Tucker and William to Kid City on Thursday...haircut Thursday.

A picture thought...

We went to Fort Trumbull today and I took this picture of Michael and Tucker looking out over the fort wall.

No comments: