Thursday, February 3, 2011

You Capture-Red


Beth from I Should Be Folding Laundry sponsors this weekly themed event. This week's theme was: RED.

I had all kinds of plans this week and saw all kinds of beautiful red items; however, my camera and I had some issues (which may or may not be related to the operator of said camera). we were happily able to resolve our issues this morning but this left me with very little time to take pictures.

Luckily I had taken some pictures at the beginning of the week.

I found a cardinal in the trees; my favorite RED sign; and some red slippers in Target.

3 comments:

Scrappy Grams said...

Red shouts to you, "Hey, look at me!" (She will be noticed.)

Cardinals, especially against the blank canvas of snow, make me smile, no matter how many times I see one.

Jennifer said...

Great shots! I love the vibrance of the red. :)

Julie said...

Love the cardinal picture!