Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daybook



For today.... Tuesday, December 7, 2010 (Pearl Harbor Day)

On My Mind...just trying to get through the holidays! Trying to get in the Christmas spirit!

Outside My Window...the sun is out but it is cold outside!!! Brrrrr!

What We're Reading...I finished Wuthering Heights (and with it, the Take the Chance Challenge)...I'm now halfway through The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly... Tucker and I finished Fudge-A-Mania and will start another Magic Treehouse Research Guide.

What We're Listening to... I finished Safe Haven and also listened to (and absolutely LOVED) The Giver by Lois Lowry... I'm now listening to The Sister by Poppy Adams.

What We're Watching...Amazing Race and Survivor are wrapping up...still watching CSI, Undercover Boss, and Nick shows... We've also been watching some of the Christmas DVDs.

I Am Hoping...to feel better soon!

In The Kitchen...chicken parmesan, grilled cheese/soup, not sure what else.

Around the House...we put up the Christmas decorations this past weekend...it's still pretty clean...laundry waiting to be folded.

Coming Up This Week...busy, busy, busy...Tucker and I are going to a UConn game on Thurs night....going to dinner and Christmas shopping with friends Fri night...Tucker will be at my mom's Fri through Sun...Christmas party at my friend Tracy's Sat night...Tucker and Michael are going shopping with Eileen Sun...Light Parade in Niantic on Sun night.

A Picture Thought....
We went to Lego Fest on Saturday and had an awesome time!!!! More pictures to come!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Look for my father (and maybe my mother) at the game. They are on a plane right now headed up there. I know my father is going to both the men's and women's games this week. My mother is going to one, I think the womens, but I'm not sure which day is which!

Have fun!

Feel better!

Cindy said...

I'll look for them!!! The womens is Thurs; I don't know what day the men is on.