Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daybook

For today...Tuesday, June 19, 2012

On My Mind....Still hoping and praying for an easy time for my Uncle Ted who is now receiving hospice services...also an elderly family friend is in the hospital with gallstones.

Outside My Window... Now that the day is almost over, the sun finally came out1  It was cloudy and looking like it could rain at any minute all day!  According to the weatherman, we're expecting some record heat over the next couple of days.

What We're Reading...I'm almost done with The Friday Night Knitting Club and really enjoying it...tucker has just started the first Hardy Boys book...we're having a hard time finding his niche where books are concerned and his best friend's mom mentioned that he loves the Hardy Boys so tucker;s giving them a try...so far, so good....

What We're Listening to...I'm still on my Alic Hoffman kick; I'm listening to "the River King" right now
What We're Watching...so excited that So You Think You Can Dance is back!  Otherwise, re-runs of Big Bang Theory and Yankee games.

I am Hoping...that my new migraine medication works!

Around the House...dishes waiting to go in the dishwasher...lots of laundry to be washed...it's still fairly clean.

Coming Up This Week...Tucker's at daycare all day now that it's summer...Michael and Tucker are going to the beach Thursday...our niece Shannon has her graduation party on Saturday...Tucker's having Gavin over on Sunday

Picture Thought...I posted all of the pics from field day on Facebook but this is one of my favorite of Tucker and Gavin

1 comment:

Julie said...

Nice catch up! Praying for your Uncle!

This is silly, but the shorts that I am wearing right now are almost identical to your blog background!!