Monday, March 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For today...Monday, March 30, 2009

Outside my window...it is dark and cold.

I am thinking...Derek Hough looks like Leonardo Decaprio tonight

I am thankful for...my job and the people I am meeting (both co-workers and residents)

From the kitchen...chicken pot pie, tacos, spaghetti and meatballs.

I am creating...not too much but Tucker and I have planned what we are making for Easter for the family (can't tell you because they read this!)

I am wearing...brown pants and multicolor striped shirt.

I am reading...almost done with Mademoiselle Boleyn and listening to The Other Queen on CD. With Tucker we have been reading picture books about spring and also re-reading some of Tucker's castle books.

I am hoping...my headache goes away.

I am hearing...Len criticize Derek and Lil Kim.

Around the house...laundry needs to be folded...it was pretty neat until Tucker got into his birthday presents!

One of my favorite things...the way tucker's face lights up when he laughs.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Book Fair tomorrow night at Tucker's school...making cupcakes for Tucker to bring to daycare for his birthday on Friday (he goes to an anti-cupcake school!)...Tucker turns 7 on Friday...Going out to pizza for Tucker's birthday...roller skating Friday night with the school...rollerskating (again) on Saturday with the Cub Scouts

A picture thought...

I took this picture on Saturday to show that spring really is coming!

No comments: